Profit From Currencies !!: Bringing You Up to Date - Spring of 2,009

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bringing You Up to Date - Spring of 2,009

WOW....YEAH.........I'VE BEEN BUSIER THAN THE GREEN HORNET LATELY !!

Hello, everyone, it's been AGES since I made a post here.

Now I'm back with a vengeance. So here we go.

I've been doing some FOREX TRADING myself. Some days I made good money.

Other days I did not.

At least there's no one else between you and the market. If you're on the right side, YOU MAKE MONEY. Pure and simple.

Forgive these 2 sentences at a time, but hey, I want this to read well for you.

The EUR/USD has been like a roller-coaster lately.

The financial MELTDOWN....and banks lining up for BAILOUT money have all added up to make trading currencies lately like TRADING A Yo-YO. WOW, I got DIZZY.

You know what I mean?

SO I decided to take a rest from the currencies until the JUGGLER THROWING THEM UP AND DOWN gets tired. Maybe the markets will slow down some. Don't count on it.

Anyway, as newcomers to the currencies SOON LEARN, the trick in this work is to have MORE PROFITS at the end of the day or week than LOSSES.

Yep...that's what your goal is....short and sweet. More profits than losses.

Some days I liked my totals, but I gotta be honest with you.

On some days I got WHIP-LASHED. You see, I have not been trading for years.

I'm no GURU, but this kind of work HOOKS YOU FAST. You can work at home. Period.

There is nobody between you and the MONEY YOU MAKE......It's just YOU and the MARKET or markets.

Some days I was in one or two. Other days I was in three or four.

The currency markets move FAST.....so you gotta know the basics.

What really helped me to make $$$$$ MONEY is what I think is the top site on the web.

IF TRADING CURRENCIES FOR MONEY (and doing it at home) EVER INTERESTED or INTRIGUED YOU, GO TO THIS SITE FAST, PRONTO, without delay.

This site REALLY HELPED ME. I kid you not. Click below on


If you put a little time in on this and get in the market, you WILL make
money. I did. And you know what?

I liked the feeling.

It was the FIRST MONEY I ever made on the internet. SCOUT'S HONOR !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home